Where formal & rustic go hand in hand!
Enjoy Sunny Camano Island ambiance with pastoral Valley-Views for your Camano Country Event! At our convenient drive to location just North of Tulalip, you enjoy a remote Island Hideaway!
By example we will provide you an allergen conscious family style dinner for 20 at our picturesque 100-year-old working farm where we provide all in one low impact parties and event services. We help you detour the excess costs by providing everything on site, that can add up when outsourcing catering and rentals making weary the most enthusiastic family-event planners, beginning from $2,000.
Here is our proposed all-inclusive allergen-smart, micro-local Shambala Farm Bistro & Bakery menu, prepared by your Chef Host Nancy Chase. All items will have ingredient labeling for convenient guest reviewing, and are Gluten/Nut and Soy FREE. Most ingredients are locally sourced from Shambala and regional valley-farms. Our breads are fresh baked at our Shambala Bakery retail storefront and restaurant in Mount Vernon, where we hand craft our renowned ancient grain NON GMO Gluten Free breads that are uniquely light and crusty, as well as being egg/dairy/rice free. Many menu items are Vegan to include cake, and a fully egg/dairy free Menu is totally optional.
Bistro-BBQ Buffet Menu:
- BBQ Chicken Legs w/sauce (Nick Chase is truly famous for these, fall of the bone marvels) - will be grilled in the patio commons, off kitchen where you can belly up to the barbie!
- 5 robust wood-fired pizzas
- 1 large (local caught) BBQ salmon flash cooked medium-well, served with our famous soy free/vegan tartar & lemons.
- Savory Quinoa Pilaf with Shitake Mushrooms, Turmeric, chopped raisins & toasted Pine Nuts.
- Balsamic/Olive Oil marinated Grilled Zuchini.
- Seasonal Italian Summer Pasta in tomato sauce with our own Shambala-Farm organic grass-fed ground beef, This dish is loaded with summer vegetables & parmesan side.
- Garlic & Olive oil Toasted baguettes on our renowned Sunshine Bread (V).
- Bottomless summer greens from the gardens, salad will include unique herbs and seasonal flower blooms/fruits, and our signature savory Gluten Free crumbles and our own (from scratch) soy free/vegan dressing recipe assortment.
- Tropical Paradise Fantasia fresh-fruit salad with (dairy free) organic seasonal ingredients, coconut and house-made marshmallows.
- Dessert Finish: 3-Tier Cake choices would be Deep Chocolate with Fresh Mint icing, or Tropical Pina Colada Cake with Passion Fruit Chiffon. (Our renowned Triple Vanilla Wedding Cake always an option!). Our cakes are incredibly delicious made with our own custom milled ancient grain pastry flours, nutritiously gluten/egg/dairy free to accommodate variable diets, having lower glycemic/slow burning effects which is great for kids and adults alike!
Saturdays Available Spring though Fall from 4th of July to 10th of October, and our packages include a unique Friday rehearsal potluck, with afternoon interactive floral arranging option for the bridal part, picking from the gardens!
Our team comes from professional hospitality backgrounds and the heritage farm with vintage buildings, host you and your party in true style mixed with bare-foot country-comfort!
We invite you to come visit and see the expansive opportunities and vista's, at our working Farm. We look forward to the opportunity to host your Once in a Lifetime Event, where beauty & fun go hand in hand with celebration! Contact us at 360-588-6600